It would be Notting Hill Carnival, we would be revelling on the streets of Notting Hill. Instead, we are getting as close to carnival as we can with our Carnival Cooler brunch, yes you can bring your iceboxes/bags and all of your favourite drinks! Here’s what else you can expect:
- Amazing Rooftop venue
- 3 Course Caribbean Brunch served to your table
- A Virtual Carnival up on the big screen
- Mandatory Social Distancing, everything will be brought to your table, and there will be a 1-way walking system in the venue. No more than 2 households per table
- Track and trace data collected for each attendee. This will be in line with GDPR policy
- DJs Shep Beats and Tate playing a background Soca soundtrack to make you groove at your table (no Dancefloor)
- Your table remains yours for the entire event
- Tables seat from 4-10 covers. No single bookings.
To Start – Bajan Fishcakes (Accra in Trini)
The Main Event – Roti – Veggie/Chicken/Goat
Something Sweet – Tropical Ice Cream / Sorbet
To comply with social distancing regulations we are selling tables rather than individual tickets.
You are free to bring your coolers stocked with your joice of alcoholic or non alcoholic drinks. We will have ice and a limited amount of mixers on sale.
We will also offer pre ordered bottle packages which can be brought to your table on arrival. There will be no individual drinks on sale at the event.