Sun 28th Nov | Pergola on the Wharf
Miami carnival was VIBES! Some of us went, the rest saw the pics online (FOMO is a serious thing!)
Now we are bringing the Miami Vibes to you! South Florida’s finest Soca DJs, Ryan Sayeed and Barrie Hype will be flying in live and direct to give us a taste of the first Carnival to happen since 2019
Chef Hasan De Four will be providing us with a taste of the Miami streets (Calle Ocho) with an Empanada Starter (beef or veg) and a Pollo Tropical style main marinated grilled (chicken or veg), black beans, rice and plantain. All with a Caribbean twist
Duppy Share will be sharing the tropical rum love by serving up some awesome rum punch for a bottomless rum hour (1-2 pm)
That’s not it for our Miami vibes, we’ll be brunching in a slick shiny Miami style venue surrounded by skyscrapers and water, and the dress code is strictly Miami Chic*
- Please arrive early as we have a strict food service window
- Food served 1-3 (there will be no food service after) all food tickets will become null and void with no refunds.
- Food will be served by table/group. Both courses will be served together.
- Bottomless rum punch – We will top your Duppy Share cups up until 2 PM
- Brunch tickets entry 1-3 PM
- Party tickets entry 3-5 PM
- Last entry 5 PM