Busspepper.com (the Site) is owned by Busspepper Promotions Ltd (BPL). This document outlines how BPL handles personal information. If you have any questions or comments, email us at
Your Privacy Is Important
- Functional purposes The WordPress software that powers our site relies on non-tracking cookies in order to function properly.
- Social Web We use third-party cookies from social networks such as Facebook to enable ‘liking’ and ‘sharing’ content on your social networks.
Information We Collect
- Aggregate usage data. BPL may collect data on all users, including data about their usage of the Site, but it is anonymous except as described below under ‘IP Addresses’. We use this information to improve and enhance the Site.
- If you choose to provide us with an e-mail address and opt-in receiving our newsletter, we will contact you by e-mail, so you can keep up-to-date with our latest News and offers. We will not use your information to Contact you by telephone unless in relation to a specific request you have made. Contact you by post, unless in relation to a specific request you have made. We will never sell your information to a third party – we hate spam as much as you do! You can opt-out of receiving e-mails from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link on any of our emails.
BPL collects logs of IP addresses of visitors to the Site for administrative and analytical purposes. BPL does not, as matter of routine, collect any personally identifiable information through its collection of IP address. However, in cases of suspected abuse or service problems, [company] may use an IP address in conjunction with other personally identifiable information to enforce our terms of service and/or to protect the Site, its users, or others who may be affected. Except as provided in ‘Sharing Your Information’ [company] will not share personally identifiable information associated with IP addresses with third parties without your permission. BPL may share data about aggregate IP addresses, but such data does not include personally identifiable information.
Sharing Your Information
BPL may share personally identifiable information with third parties in the following cases:
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to prevent fraud or imminent harm, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- in the event that BPL is acquired by or merged with another company, BPL will transfer information about you to that other company
Notification of Changes
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Third Party Links