If you have an enquiry regarding any of our products or need help with an order please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com or use our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If you are not, in addition to the terms of the UK Distance Selling Regulations, you can return any unwanted items bought from busspepper.com for exchange or full refund within 14 days of date of dispatch and in original, undamaged packaging. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, noting your order number, to arrange a return. Our returns policy excludes sale items. We do not cover the cost of return shipping.
In the event that the product is damaged on arrival please notify us by email or in writing and we will advise you how to obtain a full refund or a replacement.
For returns made outside the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Warehouse. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error and recommend that you use a recorded/insured service for delivery.
While we aim to keep delivery charges to a minimum, we must ask that customers bear responsibility for shipping costs when making a return or exchange.
Please send your returned goods to:
Busspepper Promotions Ltd
7 Mountview, 128 Leigham Court Road, London SW16 2RN
We also accept cancelled orders under the Distance Selling Regulations. If you decide to cancel your order with us, you must let us know in by email, quoting the order number. Write to us at email@example.com.
We charge by weight for all orders delivered within the UK. Orders within the UK exceeding £200 are sent free of delivery charges. Orders are usually dispatched within 4 hours and are delivered within 3 days.
We also offer delivery outside of the UK: Rates are calculated according to package weight.
We use Stripe for credit card or debit card payments. Stripe is a safe, fast and secure way to pay online. We do not store your financial details. Please visit stripe.com for information on Stripe payments.
We also accept Apple Pay. This is an alternative safe and secure payment. We do not store your financial details. Please visit apple.com information on Apple Pay payments.
- Rights: all rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure) and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at this Site are owned by us or our licensors. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms & Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors, and that you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
- Intellectual Property: We are the owner and/or authorised user of all trademarks, service marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the intellectual property is prohibited.
- Copying: You may view this Site and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. All other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other formats, is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws worldwide. Furthermore, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved.
- Refund Policy: Canceled or Rescheduled Events, in either case, we’ll alert you ASAP.
Cancelled Events – If your event was cancelled, in most cases you won’t need to do a thing: we’ll inform you of the cancellation and refund the amount you paid for your tickets, including processing fees.
Replacement Tickets – if your tickets are lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed, please contact us. For damaged or destroyed print-at-home tickets, just print again from the link in your confirmation email.
Refunds and Exchanges – The standard policy for ticket purchases is No Refunds or Exchanges.
- Acceptable Usage Policy: This Site may contain discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services. We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet but do not actively monitor the use of our discussion groups, bulletin boards or chat rooms. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any third party sites, electronic mail transmission, text message, newsgroup, bulletin board, chat room or other material created or accessible over or through the Site. As a result, you may be exposed to content on the Site or on sites accessible over or through the Site that you find offensive or objectionable. However, we do reserve the right to monitor our discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive portions of the Site and to remove any content which, in our sole discretion, constitutes a misuse of these interactive services and may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of these services or the Site where we believe that there has been such a misuse. The following examples constitute a misuse of the interactive services: NO WARRANTIES – this site is provided “as is,” and your use thereof is at your own risk. We, our officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns, disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the site will be free from viruses. Although we take reasonable steps to secure the site, you acknowledge that the internet is not a completely secure medium and we make no warranties, express or implied, that any information or materials you post on or transmit through the site will be safe from unauthorized access or use. If you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the site.
- using the services for any improper, unlawful or immoral purpose, causing any nuisance by your use of the services or causing the operation of the services to be jeopardised or impaired;
- using the services to create, host or transmit (whether in a live chat room, on a bulletin board or otherwise) any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material or engaging in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, religion, creed or sex;
- using the services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way;
- using the services to create, host or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
- using the services to create, host or transmit material which infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other party;
- using the services to create, host or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users;
- using the services to create, host or transmit any material that harasses another; using the services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services;
- adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead;
- using the services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, our or a third party’s security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communication system, or telecommunications systems;
- using the services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent or to engage in screen scraping, database scraping or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other data;
- using the services for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the Internet generally;
- reselling, repurposing or redistributing any services provided by us our contractors or our licensees without our prior written consent; or impersonating any person or entity or using a false name that you are not authorised to use. This list only serves to provide examples and is not meant to be an exclusive list of the type of misuses of the interactive services that may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your access to the Site. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users hereby agree to comply with all local rules regarding online
conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with any applicable rules regarding the export of any data from any country.
The opinions expressed in live chat rooms and/or posted on bulletin boards or on other interactive services are not necessarily ours. Any statements, advice and opinions made by such participants are those of such participants only. We neither endorse nor shall be held responsible for any such statements, advice or opinions.
- Third-party goods and services: we do not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be accessed or displayed through or on the site.
- Your responsibility: You should always verify the information set out in this Site with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus-checking software on any material downloaded from this Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment. In circumstances where you provide us with information relating to any third parties, you warrant that you have received that third party’s consent in relation to such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, our Privacy Statement and the uses which we may make of such information.
- Materials submitted by you: Unless specifically requested, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site, any of its services, by email, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted by you, and which has not been specifically requested by us, will be deemed not to be confidential, secret or proprietary. You agree that any information or materials submitted by you to this Site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been irrevocably waived by the appropriate authors. WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH MATERIALS BY US TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. This paragraph 8 does not affect any rights you may have under data privacy laws that protect your personal information or similar privacy laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be excluded.
- Links from and to the Site: You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information provided by Web sites to which you may link from this Site (“Linked Sites”). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We have no control over these Linked Sites and do not edit or monitor them. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
- Indemnity: You will indemnify us against any loss, damage or cost incurred by us arising out of your use of the Site, any of its services or any information accessible over or through the Site, including information obtained from linked sites, your submission or transmission of information or material on or through the Site or your violation of these Terms & Conditions or any other laws, regulations and rules. You will also indemnify against any claims that information or material which you have submitted to us is in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, infringement of copyright or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters and that you will fully cooperate with us in any such defences.
- Restriction, Suspension and Termination: We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Site, including interactive services if we believe that you have breached these Terms & Conditions at any time. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may also remove the Site as a whole or any sections or features of the Site at any time. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your ISP in the event of a suspected breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- You must be over 18 years old to use this site as well as being of drinking age as this site may from time to time advertise for products and service that require you to be of this age.